Bella Event Services • 1134 Charleston Street • Costa Mesa, CA 92626 • (p) (714) 545-5507 • (fax) 1-800-606-1532
Rental Terms & Provisions
A. Order Placement
1. Orders should be placed at least 90 days in advance of the event date. Bella Event Services will try to accommodate last minute orders whenever possible.
1. A non-refundable 50% deposit of the order amount (total) is required to confirm the order. The remainder 50% of order amount is required fourteen (14) days before event date if delivery is necessary or the day customer picks up from our location; otherwise, order will be considered cancelled if balance is not received (unless otherwise specified in reservation order form). See “Security Deposit” on provision G.
2. Rental items will “not” be delivered, or handed out to customer if full payment has not been received. There are no exceptions.
3. Forms of Payment: Cash, Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, and PayPal.
C. Changes in the Orders
1. Any additions to the amount ordered should be made at least 14 days prior to the event. A 15% of the order is allowed for reduction without cancellation penalty. All others, cancellation policy below applies. Bella Event Services will try to accommodate any last minute orders whenever possible.
1. Cancellations must be made 30 days or more prior to the event date, otherwise full payment will be due. When an order is cancelled the deposit is forfeited.
2. All cancellations must be requested in writing. This is to protect you and our company and to better meet your event needs.
E. Rental Item Responsibility
1. You are responsible for all linens and rental items until they are returned to or picked up by a Bella Event Services representative.
F. Damaged and Missing Items
1. The Lessee will be responsible for any damages, loss, or theft of rental items. The lessee is responsible for the replacement cost of such items, which is three (3) times the rental cost or amount specified in the reservation order form.improper use.
G. Security Deposit
1. A 10% security deposit may be required for charger plates orders of 200 or more. This is to cover replacement cost if damages should occur. If “no” damages occur, then the deposit will be returned within 2 weeks after items are returned (check mailed, paypal or credit card refund). If damages occur, replacement cost will be deducted from deposit. If damages exceed deposit amount, then lessee will be billed for the balance.
2. Based on experience, 1-5 out of every 100 come back damaged (broken, cracked, chipped, severely scratched, etc). This usually happens during a rough transit, accidental drops, reception staff mishandles, or improper use.
H. Item Care Instructions/ Cautions
1. Charger plates are for decorative purposes only. They are not food safe, microwave or dishwasher safe.
2. Bella Event Services will do a full wash/clean up.
3. Linens should be placed in a bag (opened at all times for airing) or provided container Wet linens should be air dried before placing in a plastic bag. If mold damage occurs, client will be responsible for replacement cost.
1. Rental items must be shipped out to, delivered to, or picked up (by Bella Event Services staff) by the 2nd day after the event date or the venue’s pick up requirements (or other specified in order form).
2. Late return may cause additional charges. If additional time is needed for return, it needs to be authorized by Bella Event Services.
J. Breach of Contract
1. If there is a breach of contract for any reason of the linens or other rental items, you authorize Bella Event Services to charge you for cancellations and damages.
K. Additional Details
1. Bella Event Services has the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. Delivery, set-up, break-down, pick-up are additional fees. See your order reservation form for rates.
M. Indemnity/Hold Harmless
1. Lessee will take all necessary precautions regarding the items rented to protect all persons and property from injury or damage. Customer agrees to hold harmless Bella Event Services from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, attorney fees and costs of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to injuries or death to persons and damage to property arising out of the use, instruction, operation, possession, ownership of rental of the items leased.
Lessee Signature _______________________________________________ Date _________________
Your signature above signifies you have read and agreed to all terms and conditions found in this contract. Your order will be confirmed when we receive this signed contract.